Friday, October 28, 2011

Gracie's Halloween Party



Today Gracie had her Halloween Party at school. She was able to take her costume to school for her class party & the annual parade around school. One of the "perks" of being a room mom is that I got to go to her party & parade...yay!!! I don't know who was more excited me or her :) I helped all the little girls get dressed in their costumes & walked with her whole class through the school parade. So of course, I took pictures along the way :) My favorite picture of the day is the class photo of them all dressed up in their Halloween costumes...so cute!!! At their party they enjoyed carmel apples, candy corn rice cripy treats & apple cider. The party ended with a dance party to some Halloween Classics...the monster mash, the addams family & thriller. What a fun day!?!!?

No comments: