Sunday, March 11, 2012

My World. My Kindergarten.

I was on the comittee for Gracie's class project for the auction. We created a coffee table book that included a picture of each child, a photo they drew of themselves & quotes from interviews that we conducted with them. Also included were quotes from the teachers, class photos & pictures the children drew of the school & church. The book included both Kindergarten classes & has always been a very popular item to bid on at the auction. And since I helped create it, it really meant a lot to me. And I really wanted Gracie to have the book too so she would have a keepsake of her first year of kindergarten to look back on someday :) We bid, & we bid & we got it!!! We are the lucky winners of My World. My Kindergarten. And Gracie is a very happy girl too :) Fun to be the only ones to have the book too!!! We have been looking at it everyday.



No comments: