Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Wrigley Field Suites


I've been going to cubs games since I was a little girl.  And I have sat in many different sections ALL OVER the field.  As a child, I sat in the "Family Section" with my parents.  Out of college, I sat with my girlfriends (and of course my siblings too :) in the bleachers & I was a regular Friday afternoon "Bleacher Bum".  While in the work force, I sat in many "rooftops" with clients which was a unique experience to watch the game on a rooftop outside the field.  And now I share season tickets with my brother & sister.  But last night, I experienced a first...I sat in the WGN Private Suite right outside homeplate.  What an amazing view of my favorite field. And I finally experienced the most talked about dessert cart that I always remember watching go by as I peered up to the suites as a little girl.  The chocolate cake, carrot cake & peanut butter cup popcorn certainly did not disappoint me.  Thanks to my friend Whitney who's hubby works for WGN & got us into the suite.  This cubby girl has almost seen it all :)  World Series...yes, I'm still hopeful :)