Monday, August 27, 2012

Our Little First Grader

 
Today was a big day at our house...Gracie started first grade.  And we are so excited for her to continue on in elementary school.  She is very excited about learning more in math & expanding her reading skills.  But where does the time go?!?!?  It was 4 years ago & just after her little sister was born that we started our first mom & tot class together.  Oh how I looked forward to our weekly time in the classroom together where we would explore new things.  The following year she started preschool & I still remember crying as I left the parking lot on her first day. And then I looked back in the rear view mirror & she was waving & smiling at me :)   Next up, Kindergarten at a new school & new friends & more learning about letters & numbers.   Gracie you are ready for First Grade & I know it's ready for you too :)  Good luck on your first day!!!