Friday, October 19, 2012

Happy Birthday Mommy

 
Today was my birthday & I have to say the older the girls get the more fun it gets celebrating getting older too :)  They were conspiring & whispering with daddy all week about surprising me for my birthday.  So Daddy took a half day from work to help the girls get ready for the birthday festivities.  They wanted me out of the house so Gracie suggested that I go for a manicure & pedicure & I was to paint my nails pink & my toes purple :)  Apparently as soon as I left the house, they began making cards & decorating my birthday cake.  Gracie also wanted to make it extra fancy so besides having daddy buy balloons she put post-it note messages all over the house for me.  My favorite was the one she left on my bed that said "I love you mommy!!!"  Best birthday ever!!!  I'm one lucky mommy :)