Saturday, August 17, 2013

August 17th...A Very Special Day :)

Gracie & Josie Newborns
Gracie 3 months old

Josie 6 months old
Matching outfits at 9 months old :)

Pretty In Pink...3 & 1 years old
Oregon Coast 4 & 2 years old
Oregon Coast 6 & 4 years old






7 years ago today while sipping my morning Starbucks latte & walking down the hallway into my office building, I unexpectedly went into labor 2 weeks early. And the adventure of motherhood began. Later that day Grace Ella was born & she changed my world:) Oh how I love her sweet & kind heart.  2 years later & also 2 weeks early while daddy was out enjoying his annual college pub crawl, Josie Madeline decided to join our family on her big sister's birthday.  These girls sure do know how to make a grand entrance :)  Her spirit & spark keep us laughing everyday.  Happy 7th & 5th Birthday to "My Girls"!!! I'm feeling doubly blessed today. Now let's hit the "pause" button as you're growing up too fast!!! :) 

I love you to the moon & back...XOXO Mommy