Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Mommy's New Year Promotion


Well the girls are finally back in school today, yay!!! And my responsibilities at home have increased for 2014. Gracie decided that her bunny "Starbucks" that she fondly named over the holiday break after hearing the story of how I bought her the bunny when she was 2 years old at Starbucks around Easter time & how she use to carry her all over town in the stroller when we would go for walks & to the park :)  So now Starbucks no longer sits in the bin with many of the other stuffed animals. She has become a new favorite & gets to "hang-out" with Baby & Ella while they are at school & I get to watch her too.  Today they were able to play games on Josie's Hello Kitty itouch. And as always, they are all set for me on the couch. Hmm...I surely hope the girls give me a pay increase too :)