Sunday, June 1, 2014

Josie's Hubby



Today Josie's buddy & future hubby Conor Gibbs turned 6 years old. She was so excited to go to his birthday party.  She decided she wanted to "re-gift" the flowers that daddy gave her after her dance recital & give them to Conor at his birthday party.  And yes, she was sure she wanted to give them to him. She held them in her lap as we drove to the party. And then she proudly carried them with her all the way up to the 22nd floor while many parents were asking her who the flowers were for & she proudly answered that they were for her boyfriend Conor Gibbs.  I have to admit that I was a little nervous for her. What if a 6 year old boy wasn't interested in getting flowers from a girl.  And what if my little girls feelings were hurt.  The elevator door opened on the 22nd floor & Josie started running down the hall to the party.  She ran into the room yelling Conor, Conor.   As they met in the middle of the gym floor,, I heard her say "I got you flowers!!!"  Conor grabbed the flowers from her & ran over to his dad yelling "Daddy, Josie got me flowers, Josie got me flowers!!!!" Ahhhh he was happy with the flowers & she was beaming too.  He even saved her a seat next to him during his birthday cake celebration.  This is a picture of them during the party, minus his flowers which were put in water by his mommy.  They are too cute :)