Friday, May 8, 2015

Mother's Day Tea


It's a tradition for the First Graders to host their Mom's for Mother's Day tea. And Josie was very excited for me to come as I was suppose to "just sit back & relax" while she served me.  I definitely like the sounds of that :)  They were going to serve yummy snacks & tea & pink lemonade.  Josie says that since most kids don't like tea, they decided to serve pink lemonade too.  She picked out the perfect outfit to wear & told me to try to wear something that matched her.   Oh I hope she still wants to dress alike when she's a teenager :)  I certainly felt very special as she greeted me with a gift bag which included an adorable photo of her in a tea cup & tea pot frame, a place mat that included many interesting facts about me according to her & a picture of me that she drew wearing a pink dress.

All About My Mom, According To Josie

My mom is 42 years old 
(I'll take it as last year she said I was 14 years old :)

My mom weighs 118 pounds 
(Yay I've gained some weight as last year I was 15 pounds)

My mom's favorite color is pink (and it's hers too)
My mom's favorite food is cheese (funny as this is her favorite food :)
My mom always says "I love you"
My mom cooks the best brownies (yes I do!!! :)
My mom's job is to take care of me
My mom laughs when I make funny jokes (yes I do!!! :)
If my mom had more time, she would love to dance  (Is this a hint to dance with her more?)
My mom & I like to play the Wii (Once again so we can dance :)
I love my mom because she is awesome.

Why I'm The World's Best Mom, According To Josie

"My mom rocks! She is silly." (I kind of think I am too :)
"When she hugs me, it makes me happy."  (Awe!!!)
"I love doing things with her, especially going to Disney World." (Is this a hint she wants to go back!!!)

"She is good at cooking." (I like this one!!! :)
"She really is the best!!!"

Love, Josie