Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Guest Reader...Surprise!!!


This school year has been wonderful as I have been able to do lots & lots of volunteering in Gracie's Kindergarten class. The only thing I haven't been able to volunteer for has been Library.  Well until today :)  Gracie's has been asking me for weeks when it will be my turn to come & read books to her classmates.  She keeps telling me "Everyone else's mommy has come to Library".  Well Library fills up quickly & it conflicts with getting Josie to preschool.  But being a Room Mom has it's perks & I got myself on the calendar & took Josie to preschool late today :) So we surprised Gracie & the look on her face was priceless!!! I read 3 books to her classmates & helped them pick out books to take home to read with their parents.  What a fun day for all of 3 of us!!!