Thursday, May 17, 2012

Nature Museum




Gracie's class had their last field trip of the school year today...last stop was the Nature Museum.  Gracie was very excited as I was volunteering so that meant that her & I got to be buddies :)  Joining our group were her friends Sarah & Charlotte.  And we got to walk too which made it even more fun as we played "I Spy" on the way. The girls are always so cute too as they just want to hold your hand & hug you the whole time :)  So I got lots of attention & heard them say "Gracie's Mom" over & over too :)  The highlight of the musuem was the butterfly exhibit where there are over 1000 butterflies in the haven.   The girls made me take a picture of almost every butterfly that we saw too.  What a fun year it's been as I got to go on the first & last field trip of the school year & lots of other outings in between.

Fyi...Gracie is in the front row with the white headband on next to one of her teachers :)