Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Gracie & Ms. Chertack

Gracie came home from school today feeling a little sad.  She has decided that she wants to stay in first grade.  That's right, she doesn't want to move to second grade as she is quite fine staying in first grade with her favorite teacher Ms. Chertack :)  After we talked a little bit & she was feeling better, she decided to make Ms. Chertack a card.  I love how she drew a picture of them & especially Ms. Chertack's beautiful red hair!!!  I still remember my first grade teacher, Ms. Dupont too. Oh grade school memories!!!  :) I can't believe she's going to be in second grade next year either as it seems like just yesterday we brought our bundle of pink home from the hospital!!!  Time sure flies by...


A favorite quote from Dr. Seuss that made me & Gracie feel better :)
"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened!!!"