Monday, September 2, 2013

Josie's Preschool Days


Tomorrow our little Josie starts Kindergarten.  Really Kindergarten?!?!?  Oh my, how time sure does fly by.  I still remember her first day of preschool in September 2011 as she had just turned 3 years old.  I remember wondering if she was ready for the world of school & if I was ready for her to join the world of school too.  Well she is my little baby girl, right :)  She did great on her first day & smiled & waved to me from the drop-off line.  As for me, I cried the whole way out of the parking lot as she walked into school.  Then came day 2 & she cried every Tuesday & Thursday for 6 weeks straight!!! Oh yes, she cried every Tuesday & Thursday for 6 weeks straight & it broke my heart. Then finally by week 7, we turned a corner & she really liked school & she was excited to go too. Which brings us to tomorrow & another big milestone for both of us. Josie the world of Kindergarten awaits you...best of luck Josie!! :)