Thursday, September 12, 2013

Josie & Connor


A few weeks ago Josie told me she didn't know who she was going to marry.  I told her that she had plenty of time to decide.  In which she replied "But I already have a list mommy!!!"  Her list consisted of 5 boys...3 Connors, Jake & Bennett.  She even named a few boys who she took off of her list.  And I wondered "How long was her list???" In recent weeks, she has continued to talk about which of the 5 boys will be the one she will marry.  Although she doesn't plan on moving out of our house as she wants to live with us forever.  Last week, she announced that she had made her choice.  So with much anticipation, we all waited to hear her big news. Very decisively, she announced that Connor Gibbs was the one she chose.  And that was that & her decision was made. She continues to come home & talk about him every day.  She especially likes to tell me what he has for lunch as she likes to sit by him :) His mom, Kate, has told me that Connor comes home & talks about Josie too.  And at the park after school, we overheard his older sister & Gracie say as they giggled "Let's go talk about their relationship."  Tonight at the Fall Welcome for school, Josie's teacher took me & Kate aside & said she had a really cute picture to show us. And there it was....Connor & Josie holding hands as they walked to the park to play.  Awe how adorable! I'm going to enjoy this moment as I know it won't be long before she thinks that boys have cooties. But for now, it's so darn cute! And some fun stories to share with her when she is older too.