Sunday, February 23, 2014

Daddy/Daughter Dance


Tonight was the much anticipated Daddy/Daughter Dance at school.  The girls picked out their favorite party dresses as soon as we received the invitation in the mail.  The only question that was uncertain was how they were going to wear their hair. Gracie REALLY wanted me to curl her hair & asked me many, many times during the approaching weeks if I would curl her hair for the big night.  Josie didn't care how her hair was styled as long as it looked like her big sisters :)  I remember being a little girl who use to love it when my mom would curl my hair, so I knew I had to come through with this simple request.  So I bought a new curling iron, new hair spray & a few new clips & I was ready to roll :)  The picture of the 3 of them together is my favorite as I'm not sure who is luckier tonight but my heart is melting :)  Have fun dancing XOXOXO